Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Construction works , Energy & Mining
After Warranty Service:
Local Service Location:
Place of Origin:
\, SS304 or SS316
After-sales Service Provided:
Water Resevoir Water Tank
White, Blue, Grey, etc
0.5m*0.5m, 0.5m*1m, 1m*1m, ect
sheet molding compound
industrial water, drinking water, farm water, fire water supply
Country of origin:
Iron frame and ply wood box
8000 Cubic Meter/Cubic Meters per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Stainless steel water tank: crate, container or as your request
1 - 50
To be negotiated
Water Reservoir Price/ Stainless Steel Water Storage Tank
Stainless steel water tank
Stainless Steel Tanks are the perferred choice for commercial and residential applications. From the harshest industrial applications to the most secure storage of residential drinking water, Stainless Steel is unsupassed in safety and durability.
Stainless steel water tank features:
1. Chemicals storage: One of the most popular uses for stainless steel storage tanks is chemical storage as a strong, reliable storage system is required to resist corrosion and protect against easy puncture that could lead to an environmental mess. 2. Feed storage: For ranches, feed for livestock is one of the most plentiful materials used on a daily basis. Having a ready supply of feed keeps your cows, pigs, horses, chickens, and goats happy and healthy. 3. Water storage: Irrigation, manufacturing, and fire-protection services require a ready supply of water to hand. For these applications, a conical bottom can be designed for stainless steel storage tanks to ensure quick and complete drainage of liquids.Potable water can also be stored in stainless steel storage tanks for use in the food and beverage industry.
Water tank size
meet your request
1mx1m, 0.5mx0.5m, 1mx0.5m, etc.
Wall board thickness
2.5mm 3mm 4mm 5mm, etc.
(1) Support for Panels: The panels shall be supported externally or internally by an adequate support system. External Reinforcement - Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel; Internal Reinforcement - Hot Dipped Galvanized or Stainless Steel 304 rod support and tie-rod.
(2) Sealing Materials: Non toxic Rubber foam to be used for all jointing, it is especially developed with long experience and technology on SMC products. It maintains soft itself and adhesives even at low temperatures. (3) Bolts, nuts and washers for the assembly of panels: Exposed externally are hot dipped galvanized steel and in contact with water internally are hot dipped galvanized steel or stainless steel 304. (4) Flange: the flanges for inlet, outlet, drainage, overflow are hot dipped galvanized steel or stainless steel 304.
(5) Ladders: SMC sectional tank of 1.5m depth or more shall be provided with internal ladder made up of materials same with the supports.The external ladders shall be galvanized mild steel or equivalent.
(6) Drainage: The dome shaped bottom panel with a concave drain panel facilitates complete and fast drainage.The concave drain panel has been designed to ensure the periodic cleaning and inspection of tank. (7) Overflow Screens: it can be supplied with a screen overflow having a micro mesh filter. (8) Man-hole opening & Inspection Hatches: the size can be customized; normally it is supplied with a standard size of 600 x 600mm. The opening can be designs of bolt, seal-tight locking arrangement. (9) ABS roof vent with PE insect screen. (10) Float level indicator, optional SS304 for internal and external support structure are available on request. (11) prop up
Hot dipped galvanized water tank application:
1). Potable Water Storage (drinking water) 2). Rainwater Harvesting & Storage 3). Emergency Water Storage 4). Pump Chambers 5). Effluent/Acid and alkali solution treatment & Storage 6). Hospitals, buildings, building site, schools and other places